We are currently looking for a qualified company secretary or paralegal interested in a corporate services career. This is an assistant role and is most suitable for candidates with less than 5 years of experience. the Corporate Services Assistant will be responsible for the review of business as assigned by their supervisor or other senior members of the Corporate Services team, the administration of companies and partnerships in accordance with Company policy and such other responsibilities as Senior Management shall from time to time determineThe work involves, but is not limited to:
· To deal with day to day correspondence and administrative matters from attorneys, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships originating responses and updating and providing registers and documents as required
· To prepare and file corporate documents with government agencies
· To interpret board and shareholder resolutions and agreements and update the corporate records accordingly
· To maintain internal databases and systems including ViewPoint
· To conduct due diligence in respect of new directors, shareholders and related third parties in liaison with the Compliance Department
· To review all invoices in relation to the Portfolio and liaise with the client regarding payment of the same
· To deal with all administrative aspects of closing an entity within the Portfolio, including requesting final invoices, updating ViewPoint, and liaising with the client and Attorney as appropriate
· Such other tasks as Senior Management or the Director of Corporate Services may request from time to time.
· The individual must hold a company secretary or paralegal qualification with only 1 - 3 years corporate administration experience required.
· Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
· A professional services employment background in a legal environment
· Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
· Individual must be professional
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· The ability to operate with strictest of confidentiality
· Strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task
· Reliability essential
· Fast paced approach
· Ability to work in a team
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to meet strict deadlines and operate on their own initiative.
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai