• Working across a range of topics both independently and in collaboration with other teams to help ensure that event vendor risk is managed within the region.
• Manage the on boarding of new suppliers, which includes vendor risk profiling, contracting, ensuring compliance, undertaking market research and reporting.
• Being extremely proactive, responsible and accountable.
• Working independently using your knowledge and expertise to solve problems, while seeking guidance and assistance at relevant points from the team.
• Manage a variety of projects, reporting on progress and success throughout.
• Building relationships with a range of stakeholders and using these to successfully deliver your priorities
• Working effectively with ambiguity as well as fluctuating priorities and constraints
The ideal candidate will:
• Be currently based in Dubai
• Have near native English communication skills
• Have a degree related to the position.
• 3+ years of experience with vendor compliance and risk in a related position
• Experience in legal contract drafting/contract negotiation would be preferential
• An understanding of topics such as contracting, conflicts of interest, risk management, confidentiality and information security
• Excellent analytical skills with an ability to work with large data sets in Excel (essential) and drawing insights from the results to inform decision making
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai