Our Client, an International Law firm, is seeking a HR Manager to join their Dubai office that will be responsible for the end to end employee life cycle.
• Recruitment and onboarding
• Arrangement of work experience and summer placement schemes
• Coordination of training plans
• Performance and salary review including salary benchmarking
• Actively participate (and/or lead part of) projects linked to the people strategy (Global or local)
• Prepare HR reports to Management
• Support the Head of HR with project delivery, acting as a lead project manager for the Dubai office
Skills and Experience Required:
The candidate should have prior HR Management experience and exposure to employee relations, employment law and Labour law. Ideally the candidate should have experience of working with a law firm or a professional services firm.
Skills and attributes required
• Approachable, presentable
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident, resilient and pragmatic
• Able to use initiative and make suggestions to change processes where required