You will be responsible for scheduling interviews and corresponding with senior candidates and managing all logistics associated with the interviews, maintaining the recruiting database and assisting with screening CVs. You will play an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty, regardless of the outcome of their application. This may then grow to managing empaneled headhunters and reporting. There will be the opportunity to work on some projects related to lateral hiring as well as recruiting overall.
- Planning, organising and scheduling a high volume of meetings
- Time management and strong attention to detail, particularly when working under pressure
- Thinking creatively and looking ahead at what needs to be done
- Adapting quickly to new circumstances and priorities
- Proactive with the eagerness to seek opportunities to assist others.
- Building strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and candidates.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach and maintain integrity at all times
- A relevant bachelor's degree plus 3-4 years recruiting support and talent acquisition experience in experienced hiring, preferably at a professional services firm
- Capacity to work in a demanding, fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels
- Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
- Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai