Our Client, a multinational professional services firm, is seeking to hire an Audit Senior Manager / Director to join their Cairo office.
The Audit Senior Manager/ Director will be required to apply the firm's audit and accounting practices and methodologies on client's engagement and have the ability to manage the relationship with the clients, practice leaders, and staff.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Overseeing and managing a portfolio of audit clients.
· Providing services for enterprises reporting under IFRS and assist in IFRS technical consultation Building and managing a team of Audit professionals
· Counseling, training, and mentoring audit staff.
· Applying the firm's audit and accounting practices/methodologies on client audit engagements
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and behaviours:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated leadership qualities.
· Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
· Strong mentoring and performance management skills.
· Excellent client service skills, with the ability to understand the clients' businesses.
· Ability to establish and maintain strong client relations.
· Dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism in the performance of duties.
· Ability to handle independent assignments
· A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA,…) with IFRS and International Standards on Auditing experience
· Professional accounting firm experience is a must. Experience in one of Big 4 firms would be an advantage.
· Minimum Six years of post qualification experience
· Working knowledge of IFRS reporting
· Financial Services industry experience is a plus
· Experience in working with middle market and listed company
· Minimum Ten years of relevant experience
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai