Our Client, an established local law firm, is seeking to hire a Learning Development Consultant to join their Dubai office.
The L&D Consultant will work within the L&D Team to deliver the firm’s Learning and Development Curriculum and other professional development initiatives to the whole business. Responsibilities will include managing, designing, developing and delivering training modules and programmes for defined groups/audiences using a blended learning approach.
The L&D Consultant will develop relationships with Heads of Department, managers and other stakeholders of the business to identify training needs to map out individual development plans and to monitor ongoing development of individuals.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, creative problem solver and team player who is collaborative yet comfortable making decisions. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English, and a demonstrated ability in designing, developing and delivering training solutions to the business. The ideal candidate also thrives on meeting challenges and working under pressure in a demanding environment. Key requirements:
· At least 3-5 years’ experience within a similar learning and development role/environment.
· Educated to degree level and have a keen interest in people and their development.
· Proven experience as a training coordinator, trainer or training facilitator with hands on experience in coordinating multiple training events.
· Experience with design, development and implementation of training programmes workshops and seminars using a blended learning approach and in consultation with subject matter experts and programme sponsors.
· Excellent IT skills, including MS Office skills, LMS and web delivery (eLearning) tools.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including impeccable oral and written communication skills – the L&D Consultant will be liaising with all levels of the business.
· Proactive, innovative and willing to challenge with confidence to take the initiative.
· High level of attention to detail, excellent project management, organisation and time management skills to be able to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
· Fluent Arabic and English.
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai