Our Client, a multinational software solutions firm, is seeking to hire a Bilingual Pre-Sales Consultant to be based in their Dubai office.
Pre-sales are the link between a customer’s technical requirements and the correct implementation and delivery of solutions. They will utilise their technical expertise within a sales process to rapidly prototype and deploy solutions to present solutions to customers. This role is Dubai based but will require travel.
This role requires proficiency in communication, combined with a passionate and in-depth ‘product expert’ level of technical knowledge. The Pre-Sales team are given every opportunity to extend their professional skills and to become deeply involved and engaged in all elements of the sales process.
- Provide technical expertise in the pre-sales process in collaboration with sales team
- Delivering tailored and relevant technical demonstrations of products.
- Running formal Proof of Concepts from their inception through completion, ensuring that the customer achieves well defined.
- Supporting staff at industry events and customer seminars.
- Becoming a product expert in all aspects of solutions.
- Responding to detailed questions in RFIs and RFPs.
· Key Skills
- Good presentation skills and the proven ability to build quality relationships with new prospects and customers
- Excellent technical knowledge and the ability and willingness to learn as required new technical skillsets
- Experience managing large-scale IT Proof of Concepts for enterprise sized customers
- Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements
- Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full-time professionalism
· Qualifications and Experience
- Arabic speaking
- 5+ years of experience as a Pre-Sales Consultant with a background in Digital Payments
- Excellent understanding of workflows associated with different channels (ATM, POS, Payment Gateways etc.)
- Clear understanding of different statements/reports received from entities involved in the workflow (switch, network, core banking, ATMs etc.)
- Reconciliation of ATM, debit card, credit cards, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, IMPS, UPI etc.)
- ATM Cash balancing
- Proficient in Dispute management workflow involving VISA, Mastercard, Rupay, NFS etc.)
- Sound understanding of Interchange fees, MDR and other fees charged by networks.
- Solution architecture and design
- Oracle and SQL server database
- Strong SQL knowledge, data manipulation
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai