Our Client, an International Law Firm, is seeking to hire a Paralegal to support their construction team in their Dubai office.
· Carry out case-handling work delegated by partners/Construction Associates
· Attend meetings with clients and third-party consultants and take minutes
· Assist associates with the creation & maintenance of hard copy and electronic bundles/bibles/pleadings or arbitration files, client documents etc.
· Research tasks & prepare notes on findings
· Review documents for identification of relevant material
· Prepare Cash flow forecasts
· Prepare and update monthly the Arbitration Timeline Estimates, review billing guides and liaise with a relevant party in relation to invoices
· Prepare and draft Power of Attorneys, Letters of Engagement, Terms & Conditions etc.
· Supervise and manage the team's document controllers and liaise with different departments
· Precedent systems/Dissemination of knowledge
· Keep up to date on, and verify the currency of relevant local laws, procedures and government department
Reporting and administration
· Coordinate group meetings, maintain the agenda and ensure that all necessary materials are available
· Follow up with the team to ensure appropriate actions are completed
· Enter time to be billed into the system
· Arrange for and distribute translations as needed
· A graduate or post graduate qualification in law;
· have at least 2 years' experience working in a professional services environment; law firm experience desirable;
· excellent communications skills;
· good interpersonal skills;
· ability to work meticulously and have excellent attention to detail;
· ability to work independently; and
· strong computer skills with excellent word processing skills (e.g. Word and Excel).
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai