• This role reports to Middle East Recruiting Manager. The Senior Recruiting Coordinator / Team Leader supports the recruiting efforts with a specific focus on the Middle East countries and schools.
• S/he plays an integral role in developing recruitment strategies and resourcing plan.
• S/he provides day-to-day leadership to the team of 2-3 Assistants
• Manage the whole recruiting process for the channels responsible for, in particular for the Middle East countries and schools (special focus on KSA)
• Plan strategies, attend events, screen applications, make invite/reject decisions, prepare offers, organize follow-up processes, budget management and reporting.
• Budget management
• Manage Permanent and Temporary pipelines for the channels responsible for (in particular for the Middle East countries and schools) in coordination with other recruiting team-members in charge of other recruiting channels to meet Team’s target and goals.
• Manage a team of 2-3 Assistants: day-to-day work allocation and performance appraisals.
• Assist with target setting and forecasting, identify new sources to meet the Recruiting target.
• Push for changes and identify areas for improvement in recruitment process.
• Contribute to various recruiting activities across company network.
• Coordinate the ME Recruiting presence on social media and website (in collaboration with the Marketing Team).
• A relevant bachelor's degree
• 6-7 years corporate recruiting experience, preferably at a professional services firm in the Middle East
• Very strong verbal communication skills; fluency in English
• Experience managing a team
• Comfortable with regular travel to KSA
• Comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
• Organizational skills: ability to handle competing priorities effectively
• Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving capability
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders effectively
• Strong service orientation and responsiveness to requests
• Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
• Ability to respect all information as personal and confidential
• Excellent team management skills
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
• Advanced level computer skills; Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai