Our Client an international law firm, is seeking to hire a Business Development (BD) Executive to be based in their Dubai office.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
With offices in the UAE, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, the Middle East Business Development (BD) team supports all sectors, clients and practice groups in the region.
Based in Dubai and reporting to the Business Development Manager (BDM) for Middle East, the BDE will work closely with all fee earners and support staff in the region. In addition to those based in the region, the BDE will be in constant contact with colleagues across the global network, particularly in bid, sector and client teams. The BDE will also be responsible for instructing and managing workflow to our Global Service Centre (GSC) in Manila.
· Project management of transactional bids; providing input on qualification and team formations; drafting, reviewing and editing content; managing document development
· Monitoring panel appointments and driving realisation of opportunities presented.
Sector and client development
· Supporting global sector and client teams to roll out campaigns across the Middle East
· Working with the BDM and fee earners on all key client accounts for the region, as part of the global client programme.
· Facilitate participation in our client feedback programme
· Assisting the BDM and fee earners to establish key objectives for all events, manage budgets, develop the client target list and contact strategy.
· Project managing events including organising logistics and running the events on the ground.
· Drafting internal communications for various regional initiatives.
· Maintaining Middle East material on our website and intranet.
· Coordinating regional contributions and input into business development systems
Market research and analysis
· Working with the BDM to identify areas which require market intelligence and opportunity spotting to pass on to relevant fee earners.
· Actively engaging with regional and global CSR programmes to help promote them in the region, as well as encourage client participation.
Graduate calibre or experienced professional used to working in a fast-paced environment (preferably within legal, accountancy or financial services)
· A positive, can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn and develop
· Ability to earn trust and develop strong working relationships
· Relevant marketing and business development experience, including bids
· Ability to work across time zones and manage multiple deadlines
· An understanding of the Middle East preferable
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai