We’re looking for an experienced Receptionist / Administration Assistant with great all-round Administration skills to report to the Office Manager and support the team in general. This role is suited to someone who enjoys a full, challenging and varied day with a strong team ethos and can-do attitude.
· Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls, actioning as appropriate
· Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within the office
· Provide general support to visitors.
· Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
· Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access to visitors
· Update conference/meeting room calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
· Assist in preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
· Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
· Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, Travel arrangements and online media research.
Education and Qualifications:
· Secretarial qualification advantageous
Skills and Competencies:
· Fluent, corporate business level, written and spoken English communication skills
· Reliable, on time and with corporate personal presentation at all times.
· Experience in a reception role in a corporate firm in DIFC preferred
· Ability to prioritise workload and to deal with multiple parties and requests
· Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organisation
· Strong attention to detail with strong organisational skills
· Strong interpersonal skills required to maintain collaborative working environment
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Work, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Experience dealing with international time zones
Follow us on twitter: @recruitme_uae
Add us on Linkedin: RecruitME: Administration, Human Resource and Finance Recruitment in Dubai